Procurement of Milk
- Provision to define contracts with milk suppliers.
- Daily shift wise entry of milk procured from farmers/suppliers.
- Quality check based on FAT/SNF parameters.
- Dynamic provision to calculate milk rates based on Quality & Quantity.
- Ability to generate purchase invoice automatically based on defined frequency.
- Ability to generate milk cost sheet, provisional landed cost sheet etc.
- Provision to track tanker / chilling centers loss & gain.
- Multi level recipe for milk products (FG) – standard milk, butter, ghee etc.
- Issue of milk for processing to production plant based on desired FG.
- Quality control at the stage of issue for production.
- Tracking of processed milk stock in production tanks/ WIP.
- Mixing of SMP/Butter for daily FAT matching.
- Ability to define standard FAT/SNF for milk products respectively.
- Receipt of milk products (FG) after production.
- Packing of milk products as per defined standards.
City Supply and Distribution
- User friendly provision for processing daily city supply orders.
- Provision to replicate the orders from previous day same shift orders.
- Provision to manage multiple routes for delivery vehicles.
- Automatic debit notes to sales agencies against daily returns.
- Re-conciliation of returned open packets.
- Re-conciliation of milk Trays/Crates.
- Tracking and handling of broken Trays/Crates.
- Tanker loss & gain report.
- Procurement cost sheet.
- Provisional landed cost sheet.
- Production Balance Sheet (Daily Production Input/Output statement with recovery %).
- Production costing for finished/semi-finished goods.
- Plant capacity utilization report.
- Performance report